The Practicing Vibrance Collective is a community of holistic practitioners combined with business training to make one super-program. You’ll learn about how to build a practice people can’t stop talking about (in a good way), share your experiences with your peers, and smash through your goals like a boss. As you grow, you’ll build a practice that’s worth getting out of bed for, filled with clients that adore you, and you’ll set yourself apart from every other practice in your community. I promise.
Have you ever spoken to an old classmate that seems to have a booming practice and thought:
“Geez, I’m just as good of a practitioner as her, what am I doing wrong?”
Of course you have. And you probably beat yourself up for weeks after just thinking about it.
The thing is, in your first years of practice of course it’s important to be a great practitioner, but that doesn’t matter if you can’t get people through your doors!
How busy you are at this point has NOTHING to do with your skills as a practitioner, and EVERYTHING to do with how you present yourself out in public.
And you don’t need to lower your rates, pay thousands for advertising, or work in a dozen clinics to do it, either.
Growing your client list comes down to 3 things:
- SETTING GOALS THAT FIRE YOU UP, AND STICKING TO THEM
- USING THE FAR-LESS-SKETCHY EDUCATION-BASED WAY OF MARKETING
- CREATING A “GET IT WHILE IT’S HOT” CLIENT EXPERIENCE THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO TRY
Of course you didn’t learn these things in school, so until now you had that excuse. Sorry. Not anymore!
If you grow your practice this way you can finally pay the rent, take home a paycheque, stop borrowing from the bank of mom and dad, and most importantly (because it’s not all about the money) HELP MORE PEOPLE!
When you register you’ll get instant access to all past bundles so you can browse around and learn at your own pace. You’ll also get:
1. A New Bundle Each Month – Either download the audio or listen right on your computer (or whatever fancy gadget you have). I’ll be talking about specific techniques to help you with marketing and client experience, and there will always be very practical action steps to do straight away.
2. An Accountability Partner – If you’re like me, you probably have a hard time staying on track when left to your own devices. In lieu of 1:1 coaching, I’ll match you up with someone else in the group so you can keep each other on track, and you’ll have a real live human who gets what you’re going through when you get stuck. I’ll also have questions for each bundle that you can discuss together so it’s like having tea with an old friend instead of talking to a teenage boy.
3. Worksheets, Checklists, and Cheat Sheets – all in downloadable PDF or Word documents so you can print them or fill them in right on your computer. They’re a great way to put all of your fancy pens to use!
4. All Questions Answered – Once you’ve listened to the audio, you’ll probably have some questions. Just send them to me, and I’ll answer every single one in audio format, then I’ll share the answers with the group. So even if you’re too shy to ask, you’ll get to hear what everyone else is wondering.
5. A Public Facebook Group – Yes, I said public. Well, sort of. Members and non-members will be allowed to join for free, because honestly, that’s what I think community is all about. Regardless of if you pay for a membership, we can all learn from each other.
6. Goal Setting Guides and Check-Ins – Most online programs are missing this component, and it really will make the difference between putting what you learn into action, or not. You’ll get emails from me so you stay on track, plus you’ll have the The Vibrant Collective Facebook Group and your accountability partner to share your setbacks and wins with.
Everyone will start with my signature goal setting bundle called 10 Tips for Effective Goal Setting. That will get you in a good mindset to approach the other bundles, and it’ll help you get the most out of your membership.
Here are some examples of the types of bundles you can expect in the coming months:
- Defining Your Difference – uncover your niche and specialization for a more fulfilling practice and improved referrals
- Facebook for Practitioners – what to post, how often, and how to convert “likes” into clients
- Delivering an Amazing Seminar – use seminars to educate your existing clients and grow your practice
- Creating Captivating Digital Images – quickly make free images for social media, your blog, brochures, and more
- How to Write an E-Book – Why you should write an e-book, how to do it by using what you’ve already written, and what to do with it when it’s done.
- First Impressions – They shouldn’t happen by accident. How you can create an amazing first impression, wherever and whenever that might be.
Why start another online membership? I’ll be honest. I’ve never actually found a membership that I’ve liked. I like the IDEA of them, but most are impersonal and don’t have an effective sense of accountability.
In my own coaching practice, since I work with people all around the world, time zones became a problem. I only have so many hours in a week where I’m awake at the same time as the Australians! Some people were also asking for a lower priced version of my 1:1 coaching, so I wanted to put together a kind of DIY business option to fill both gaps.
So I decided I would start a membership program, but DO IT RIGHT. The kind I would love to join. One that has a real sense of community AND inspires individual business growth. One just for practitioners, focused on exceptional practice development not treatment protocols. And thus, the Practicing Vibrance Collective was born!
“Coaching sessions with Steph have been invaluable. Steph has an amazing ability to connect and ask the right questions to find solutions or ways to do better. She has great suggestions to assist with changes and reach goals. My overall stress has decreased and gratification from life has increased tremendously.”
Anita Rossiter, Family Nutritionist, Eat and 3 Veg
“I have had a lot of blocks and difficulties with moving forward with my business. The Practice Growth Session really forced me to get “down and dirty” with what was potentially holding me back, and coming to a realisation of what steps I might need to take in order to move forward. Additionally, it honed in on the facets of my business that were missing. I enjoyed how casual and conversational it was. I felt at ease and open-minded.”
Marina Featherstone, Massage Artist, Aromatherapist
This group will help you if you’ve ever said any of this:
“I hate having to ‘sell’ myself. I just want to work with people!”
“I’m not in it for the money. I’d work for free if I could.”
“There are so many practitioners out there I don’t know how to stand out.”
“I know it takes time to build my practice, but I don’t want to wait!”
“I know I should be blogging, speaking, on social media, networking, getting on the radio, and a million other things, but that’s so much work! And I wouldn’t even know where to start.”
“Ha! Start saving for retirement!? That won’t happen any time soon at this rate!”
“Other practices seem to be booming! When will I get a piece of that action?”
“If this doesn’t pan out soon I’m going to have to close up shop and I’ll probably end up working in a health food shop.”
There’s always business school! You can usually find local classes about small business and marketing for a good price. The problem is that they don’t understand your industry regulations, and they’ll probably teach you the old-school way of doing business.
The internet’s a wealth of knowledge. You can find the answer to most questions there, except you won’t find any personal advice. You’ll also have to filter through all of it yourself, which could take you a lifetime (or longer if you’re easily distracted by videos of elephants taking a bath or cats riding Roombas).
You could hire a business coach or consultant. That person will be there for you 100%, you’ll get all the personal advice you could possibly need, and you’ll get results quickly, but it will come with a higher price tag which can be steep if you already don’t have the money to pay rent.
The Practicing Vibrance Collective is designed to merge these three options into one super-program. You’ll have 24/7 access to the bundles so you can work on them between clients or late at night, whenever your schedule allows. You’ll get up-to-date business strategies that actually work in the wellness industry without violating any strict regulations, and you’ll get all of your questions answered by me personally.
This program is brand new, so as I build the community and add more bundles the investment will get higher, BUT NEVER FOR YOU. Whatever price you enroll at is your price for life. That’s my way of appreciating you for being an active member of The Collective.
Right now, to join The Practicing Vibrance Collective, you’ll pay only $39 a month.
There’s no big lump sum payment, joining fee, cancellation fee or contract. If you don’t like it you can cancel and you’ll never be charged again, but there are no refunds either. Once you’re in, you’ve got full access, so make the most of it!
How soon will I get my accountability partner?
I match people up at the start of each month in groups of 2 or 3, so if you joined in the middle of the month you will get matched up at the start of the next month.
How much time will the modules take each month?
The bundle itself, the Q&A, and the handouts will probably take you about two hours each month, but everything else, including your results, will be based on the extra time you put in. If you set aside time each week to work on your practice and implementing the suggestions in the training, then you can put in as much extra time as you have. I also recommend talking to your accountability partner(s) every week for at least 20 minutes.